Error and Misunderstanding
Similar meaning words
Error noun - An unintentional departure from truth or accuracy.
Usage example: a report on the earthquake contained several unfortunate errors
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Error
Antonyms for Error
Misunderstanding is a synonym for error in mistake topic. In some cases you can use "Misunderstanding" instead a noun "Error", when it comes to topics like misapprehension.
Misunderstanding noun - A failure to understand correctly.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Misunderstanding
Antonyms for Misunderstanding
Error is a synonym for misunderstanding in mistake topic. You can use "Error" instead a noun "Misunderstanding", if it concerns topics such as misapprehension, instance of having the wrong idea.
Nearby Word: misunderstand
- fallacy and error
- fallacy and misunderstanding
- delusion and error
- delusion and misunderstanding
- oversight and error
- oversight and misunderstanding
- slip and error
- slip and misunderstanding
- fault and error
- fault and misunderstanding
- mistake and error
- mistake and misunderstanding
- blunder and error
- blunder and misunderstanding
How words are described
|human||human error||human misunderstanding|
|exact||exact error||exact misunderstanding|
|common||common error||common misunderstanding|
|genuine||genuine error||genuine misunderstanding|
|Other adjectives: single, obvious, simple, small, real, severe, massive, large, big, serious, huge, unfortunate, little, slight, bad, tragic, amusing, major, frequent, possible, minor, classic, fundamental, occasional.|
Both words in one sentence
- It's not a case of misunderstanding what was said or a translation error.
Source: Lost in Transmission
- Series Continuity Error: It's established early on that Lum's mother cannot speak Japanese, leading to a misunderstanding where she thinks Mendou's mother is hitting on her and wants to marry her.
Source: Manga / Urusei Yatsura
- Not a translation error per se but more a cultural misunderstanding.
Source: Bite The Wax Tadpole
Cite this Source
Misunderstanding and Error. (2016). Retrieved 2023, May 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/error/misunderstanding
Error & Misunderstanding. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 May. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/error/misunderstanding>.
Misunderstanding or Error. 2016. Accessed May 29, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/error/misunderstanding.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "error" and "misunderstanding" have occurred on timeline