Illustration noun - Something that visually explains or decorates a text.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Illustration
Examples and illustration are semantically related. Sometimes you can replace term "Examples" with "Illustration", this nouns are similar.
- model and examples
- model and illustration
- representative and examples
- representative and illustration
- piece and examples
- piece and illustration
- pattern and examples
- pattern and illustration
- case and examples
- case and illustration
- example and examples
- example and illustration
- sample and examples
- sample and illustration
Both words in one sentence
- Below is an illustration of it in Real Life, as it is source of many examples of this.
Source: Good Fortune from God
- Examples include: During the visit at the museum episode, Alceste is described as looking at a "small painting", but the illustration shows the painting being ten times his size.
Source: Literature / Le Petit Nicolas
- Hand or Object Underwear: Many examples; see the page illustration if you're confused.
Source: Film / Carry On (series)
Cite this Source
Illustration and Examples. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/examples/illustration
Examples & Illustration. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/examples/illustration>.
Illustration or Examples. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/examples/illustration.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "examples" and "illustration" have occurred on timeline