Exceptional and Unique
Similar meaning words
Exceptional adjective - Being out of the ordinary.
Usage example: an exceptional amount of snow fell in March
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Exceptional
Antonyms for Exceptional
Unique is a synonym for exceptional in irregular topic. In some cases you can use "Unique" instead the word "Exceptional" as an adjective or a noun, when it comes to topics like extraordinary. rare substitute
Nearby Words: exception, exceptionally, exceptionable, exceptionality, exceptive
Unique adjective - Being out of the ordinary.
Usage example: the restaurant, specializing in fusion cuisine, provides a truly unique dining experience for those who can afford it
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Unique
Antonyms for Unique
Exceptional is a synonym for unique in extraordinary topic. You can use "Exceptional" instead an adjective "Unique", if it concerns topics such as one-of-a-kind. rare substitute
Nearby Words: uniquely, uniqueness
- rare and exceptional
- rare and unique
- special and exceptional
- special and unique
- particular and exceptional
- particular and unique
- especial and exceptional
- especial and unique
- singular and exceptional
- singular and unique
- exclusive and exceptional
- exclusive and unique
- remarkable and exceptional
- remarkable and unique
Both words in one sentence
- Unlike other Ghouls, he primarily focuses on victims with some unique or exceptional trait (a marathon runner's thighs, or beautiful sepia-toned eyes) and tends to only take those excellent parts.
Source: Picky People Eater
- Some of the more exceptional or unique weapons are in turn hand-assembled devices, kitbashed from older things but well-finished and sometimes given elaborate plating and engravings as individual as the artisan gunsmith that built it.
Source: Video Game / Destiny
- However, he is confident in his own exceptional and unique abilities that he completely misunderstands the nature of Yhwach's power.
Source: Underestimating Badassery
Cite this Source
Unique and Exceptional. (2016). Retrieved 2023, March 21, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/exceptional/unique
Exceptional & Unique. N.p., 2016. Web. 21 Mar. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/exceptional/unique>.
Unique or Exceptional. 2016. Accessed March 21, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/exceptional/unique.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "exceptional" and "unique" have occurred on timeline