Exhibition noun - A public showing of objects of interest.
Usage example: an exhibition of valuable and fascinating artifacts from a recovered pirate ship
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Exhibition
Performance is a synonym for exhibition in display topic. In some cases you can use "Performance" instead a noun "Exhibition", when it comes to topics like showing, show, public event, demonstration.
Performance noun - A presentation of an artistic work (as a piece of music) from a particular point of view.
Exhibition is a synonym for performance in fuss topic. You can use "Exhibition" instead a noun "Performance", if it concerns topics such as show, presentation, public event, demonstration.
- play and exhibition
- play and performance
- appearance and exhibition
- appearance and performance
- scene and exhibition
- scene and performance
- display and exhibition
- display and performance
- exposition and exhibition
- exposition and performance
- pageant and exhibition
- pageant and performance
- showing and exhibition
- showing and performance
How words are described
Both words in one sentence
- Edinburgh Zoo once held a similar exhibition, using performance artists in an enclosure that used to have ducks in it.
Source: People Zoo
- Training from Hell: After a particularly lackluster exhibition performance, Herb has them skating line sprints well past the time the arena lights go off until they understand who they play for.
Source: Film / Miracle
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Live Album Pictures At An Exhibition (1973) is also mostly a straightforward rock performance of Modest Mussorgsky's famous score, though it does feature some singing here and there.
Source: Instrumentals aka: Instrumental
Cite this Source
Performance and Exhibition. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 08, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/exhibition/performance
Exhibition & Performance. N.p., 2016. Web. 08 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/exhibition/performance>.
Performance or Exhibition. 2016. Accessed August 08, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/exhibition/performance.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "exhibition" and "performance" have occurred on timeline