Powerful adjective - Having great power or influence.
High-power and powerful are semantically related. Sometimes you can replace phrase "High-power" with "Powerful", this terms are similar.
- keen and high-power
- keen and powerful
- strenuous and high-power
- strenuous and powerful
- forceful and high-power
- forceful and powerful
- heavy and high-power
- heavy and powerful
- strong and high-power
- strong and powerful
- authoritative and high-power
- authoritative and powerful
- dynamic and high-power
- dynamic and powerful
Both words in one sentence
- However, once Ichigo travels to the Shinigami world, the series completely abandons ghostbusting in favor of high-power duels between progressively more powerful rivals.
Source: Genre Shift / Anime and Manga
- The Pirate Homeworld is continuously drenched in an acid rain so powerful that any object not covered by high-power energy shielding will be disintegrated in seconds.
- Sydney/Halo from Grrl Power has the ability to project a translucent Beehive Barrier that can block everything we've seen thrown at it, including Auras, Frickin' Laser Beams, and a high-power attack from the settings most powerful known super.
Source: Barrier Warrior
Cite this Source
Powerful and High-power. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 26, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/high-power/powerful
High-power & Powerful. N.p., 2016. Web. 26 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/high-power/powerful>.
Powerful or High-power. 2016. Accessed June 26, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/high-power/powerful.