Limited adjective - Having distinct or certain limits.
Restrained is a synonym for limited in restricted topic. In some cases you can use "Restrained" instead the word "Limited" as an adjective or a verb, when it comes to topics like participle, finite. popular alternative
Restrained adjective - Not excessively showy.
Limited is a synonym for restrained in participle topic. You can use "Limited" instead the word "Restrained" as an adjective or a verb, if it concerns topics such as restricted, finite. popular alternative
- bound and limited
- bound and restrained
- moderate and limited
- moderate and restrained
- controlled and limited
- controlled and restrained
- reserved and limited
- reserved and restrained
- constrained and limited
- constrained and restrained
- modest and limited
- modest and restrained
- restricted and limited
- restricted and restrained
Both words in one sentence
- Imperial Miracles are usually restrained in some way, or limited intentionally, because they have enough power to change the entire world.
- However, the game is fairly explicit in that The Darkness' powers are restrained by Jackie, or at least his limited moral scruples.
Source: Cutscene Power to the Max
- In Talyn by Holly Lisle, the main character of the same name begins with limited use of something called the Hagedwar, a tool which grants the user power restrained only by how well they know how to use said tool.
Source: Empowered Badass Normal
Cite this Source
Restrained and Limited. (2016). Retrieved 2022, November 28, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/limited/restrained
Limited & Restrained. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Nov. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/limited/restrained>.
Restrained or Limited. 2016. Accessed November 28, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/limited/restrained.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "limited" and "restrained" have occurred on timeline