Robotization and Radiodynamics
Robotization noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Robotization
Radiodynamics and robotization are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Radiodynamics" instead a noun "Robotization".
Robotization and radiodynamics are semantically related. You can use "Robotization" instead a noun "Radiodynamics".
- science and robotization
- science and radiodynamics
- manufacturing and robotization
- manufacturing and radiodynamics
- automation and robotization
- automation and radiodynamics
- engineering and robotization
- engineering and radiodynamics
- computing and robotization
- computing and radiodynamics
- artificial intelligence and robotization
- artificial intelligence and radiodynamics
- robotics and robotization
- robotics and radiodynamics
Cite this Source
Radiodynamics and Robotization. (2016). Retrieved 2023, March 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotization/radiodynamics
Robotization & Radiodynamics. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Mar. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotization/radiodynamics>.
Radiodynamics or Robotization. 2016. Accessed March 27, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotization/radiodynamics.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "robotization" and "radiodynamics" have occurred on timeline