Robotization and Telemechanics
Robotization noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Robotization
Telemechanics and robotization are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Telemechanics" instead a noun "Robotization".
Robotization and telemechanics are semantically related. You can use "Robotization" instead a noun "Telemechanics".
- science and robotization
- science and telemechanics
- manufacturing and robotization
- manufacturing and telemechanics
- automation and robotization
- automation and telemechanics
- engineering and robotization
- engineering and telemechanics
- computing and robotization
- computing and telemechanics
- artificial intelligence and robotization
- artificial intelligence and telemechanics
- robotics and robotization
- robotics and telemechanics
Cite this Source
Telemechanics and Robotization. (2016). Retrieved 2023, March 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotization/telemechanics
Robotization & Telemechanics. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Mar. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotization/telemechanics>.
Telemechanics or Robotization. 2016. Accessed March 27, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/robotization/telemechanics.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "robotization" and "telemechanics" have occurred on timeline