Applied science and Technical knowledge
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and technical knowledge
- science and applied science
- science and technical knowledge
- electronics and applied science
- electronics and technical knowledge
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and technical knowledge
- automation and applied science
- automation and technical knowledge
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and technical knowledge
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and technical knowledge
Cite this Source
Technical knowledge and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 28, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/technical_knowledge
Applied science & Technical knowledge. N.p., 2016. Web. 28 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/technical_knowledge>.
Technical knowledge or Applied science. 2016. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/technical_knowledge.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "applied science" and "technical knowledge" have occurred on timeline