Mechanization and Technical knowledge
Mechanization noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Mechanization
Technical knowledge and mechanization are semantically related in electronics topic. In some cases you can use "Technical knowledge" instead a noun "Mechanization".
- technology and mechanization
- technology and technical knowledge
- science and mechanization
- science and technical knowledge
- electronics and mechanization
- electronics and technical knowledge
- machinery and mechanization
- machinery and technical knowledge
- industrialization and mechanization
- industrialization and technical knowledge
- automation and mechanization
- automation and technical knowledge
- applied science and mechanization
- applied science and technical knowledge
Cite this Source
Technical knowledge and Mechanization. (2016). Retrieved 2022, June 25, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanization/technical_knowledge
Mechanization & Technical knowledge. N.p., 2016. Web. 25 Jun. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanization/technical_knowledge>.
Technical knowledge or Mechanization. 2016. Accessed June 25, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanization/technical_knowledge.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "mechanization" and "technical knowledge" have occurred on timeline