Attention noun - A state of being aware.
Usage example: several mothers brought to the committee's attention the deplorable condition of the playground
Concern is a synonym for attention in care topic. In some cases you can use "Concern" instead a noun "Attention", when it comes to topics like characteristic, regard, consideration, concentration.
Concern noun - A commercial or industrial activity or organization.
Attention is a synonym for concern in characteristic topic. You can use "Attention" instead a noun "Concern", if it concerns topics such as care, concentration, courtesy, carefulness.
- regard and attention
- regard and concern
- respect and attention
- respect and concern
- care and attention
- care and concern
- thoughtfulness and attention
- thoughtfulness and concern
- consideration and attention
- consideration and concern
- thought and attention
- thought and concern
- trouble and attention
- trouble and concern
How words are described
|close||close attention||close concern|
|good||good attention||good concern|
|special||special attention||special concern|
|particular||particular attention||particular concern|
|Other adjectives: short, obvious, actual, real, constant, massive, extreme, great, serious, huge, little, personal, major, immediate, national, less, least, slightest, greater.|
Both words in one sentence
- Their reason for running away is specifically to get the attention and concern of those they abandon and get doted over upon their inevitable return.
Source: The Runaway
- Realizing that people might actually listen to Tess and not her, she fakes a dizzy spell, instantly garnering concern and attention from the other attendees.
Source: Film / Working Girl
- When she realizes that attendees might believe Tess instead of her, she exaggerates a genuine injury (she has a broken leg and is on crutches) by faking a dizzy spell, instantly garnering the attention and concern of nearly everyone present.
Source: Wounded Gazelle Gambit
Cite this Source
Concern and Attention. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 18, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/attention/concern
Attention & Concern. N.p., 2016. Web. 18 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/attention/concern>.
Concern or Attention. 2016. Accessed August 18, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/attention/concern.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "attention" and "concern" have occurred on timeline