Certainly and Undeniably
Similar meaning words
Certainly adverb - Without any question.
Usage example: certainly, you can come to the party
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Certainly
Undeniably is a synonym for certainly in definitely topic. In some cases you can use "Undeniably" instead the word "Certainly" as an adverb or an adjective, when it comes to topics like unquestionably, indispensably, surely, undoubtedly. popular alternative
Undeniably adverb - Without any question.
Usage example: undeniably handsome, he's never been conceited about his looks
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Undeniably
Antonyms for Undeniably
Certainly is a synonym for undeniably in actually topic. You can use "Certainly" instead the word "Undeniably" as an adverb or an adjective, if it concerns topics such as absolutely, indispensably, unmistakably, surely. popular alternative
Nearby Word: undeniable
- really and certainly
- really and undeniably
- truly and certainly
- truly and undeniably
- absolutely and certainly
- absolutely and undeniably
- sure and certainly
- sure and undeniably
- positively and certainly
- positively and undeniably
- definitely and certainly
- definitely and undeniably
- indeed and certainly
- indeed and undeniably
Both words in one sentence
- Badass Adorable: Wryn is undeniably cute and she can certainly kick some ass.
Source: Video Game / Bleed
- While undeniably one of the more sane and collected members of the cast, Linkara certainly does get into it when he commands an assault on the Critic's regime.Linkara: I love it... God help me, I love it so!
Source: Web Video / Kickassia
- The melody of the "Sunrise" movement is undeniably epic, so it's a perfect way to tell the audience, "This is where you're supposed to be impressed."Stanley Kubrick certainly thought so, and used "Also Sprach Zarathustra" as a leitmotif for several key scenes in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Source: Music / Also Sprach Zarathustra
Cite this Source
Undeniably and Certainly. (2016). Retrieved 2023, March 25, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/certainly/undeniably
Certainly & Undeniably. N.p., 2016. Web. 25 Mar. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/certainly/undeniably>.
Undeniably or Certainly. 2016. Accessed March 25, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/certainly/undeniably.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "certainly" and "undeniably" have occurred on timeline