Machine control and Mechanization
Mechanization and machine control are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Mechanization" instead a noun phrase "Machine control".
Mechanization noun - The process of putting an apparatus, operation, or system under the control or regulation of mechanical or electronic devices.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Mechanization
Machine control and mechanization are semantically related. You can use "Machine control" instead a noun "Mechanization".
Nearby Words: mechanical, mechanism, mechanic, mechanics, mechanized
- machinery and machine control
- machinery and mechanization
- industrialization and machine control
- industrialization and mechanization
- automation and machine control
- automation and mechanization
- applied science and machine control
- applied science and mechanization
- mechanisation and machine control
- mechanisation and mechanization
- computerization and machine control
- computerization and mechanization
- high tech and machine control
- high tech and mechanization
Cite this Source
Mechanization and Machine control. (2016). Retrieved 2023, May 29, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/machine_control/mechanization
Machine control & Mechanization. N.p., 2016. Web. 29 May. 2023. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/machine_control/mechanization>.
Mechanization or Machine control. 2016. Accessed May 29, 2023. https://thesaurus.plus/related/machine_control/mechanization.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "machine control" and "mechanization" have occurred on timeline