Applied science and Electronic components
Applied science noun - The discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Applied science
- technology and applied science
- technology and electronic components
- science and applied science
- science and electronic components
- electronics and applied science
- electronics and electronic components
- machinery and applied science
- machinery and electronic components
- automation and applied science
- automation and electronic components
- engineering and applied science
- engineering and electronic components
- mechanization and applied science
- mechanization and electronic components
Cite this Source
Electronic components and Applied science. (2016). Retrieved 2022, December 09, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/electronic_components
Applied science & Electronic components. N.p., 2016. Web. 09 Dec. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/electronic_components>.
Electronic components or Applied science. 2016. Accessed December 09, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/applied_science/electronic_components.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "applied science" and "electronic components" have occurred on timeline