Breathtaking and High-voltage
Breathtaking adjective - Causing great emotional or mental stimulation.
Usage example: a truly breathtaking view of the majestic waterfall
- stimulating and breathtaking
- stimulating and high-voltage
- exciting and breathtaking
- exciting and high-voltage
- stirring and breathtaking
- stirring and high-voltage
- inspiring and breathtaking
- inspiring and high-voltage
- thrilling and breathtaking
- thrilling and high-voltage
- exhilarating and breathtaking
- exhilarating and high-voltage
- intoxicating and breathtaking
- intoxicating and high-voltage
Cite this Source
High-voltage and Breathtaking. (2016). Retrieved 2022, September 25, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/high-voltage
Breathtaking & High-voltage. N.p., 2016. Web. 25 Sep. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/high-voltage>.
High-voltage or Breathtaking. 2016. Accessed September 25, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/breathtaking/high-voltage.