Mechanics and Scientific know-how
Mechanics noun - The characteristic peculiarities and technicalities of something.
Show all Definitions
Synonyms for Mechanics
Scientific know-how and mechanics are semantically related In some cases you can use "Scientific know-how" instead a noun "Mechanics".
- knowledge and mechanics
- knowledge and scientific know-how
- tools and mechanics
- tools and scientific know-how
- technology and mechanics
- technology and scientific know-how
- expertise and mechanics
- expertise and scientific know-how
- science and mechanics
- science and scientific know-how
- know-how and mechanics
- know-how and scientific know-how
- machinery and mechanics
- machinery and scientific know-how
Cite this Source
Scientific know-how and Mechanics. (2016). Retrieved 2022, August 10, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanics/scientific_know-how
Mechanics & Scientific know-how. N.p., 2016. Web. 10 Aug. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanics/scientific_know-how>.
Scientific know-how or Mechanics. 2016. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/mechanics/scientific_know-how.