Specially and Strictly speaking
Specially adverb - In regard to something mentioned explicitly or in detail.
Strictly speaking and specially are semantically related In some cases you can use "Strictly speaking" instead an adverb "Specially".
- precisely and specially
- precisely and strictly speaking
- particularly and specially
- particularly and strictly speaking
- exactly and specially
- exactly and strictly speaking
- accurately and specially
- accurately and strictly speaking
- especially and specially
- especially and strictly speaking
- specifically and specially
- specifically and strictly speaking
- expressly and specially
- expressly and strictly speaking
Cite this Source
Strictly speaking and Specially. (2016). Retrieved 2022, September 27, from https://thesaurus.plus/related/specially/strictly_speaking
Specially & Strictly speaking. N.p., 2016. Web. 27 Sep. 2022. <https://thesaurus.plus/related/specially/strictly_speaking>.
Strictly speaking or Specially. 2016. Accessed September 27, 2022. https://thesaurus.plus/related/specially/strictly_speaking.
Google Ngram Viewer shows how "specially" and "strictly speaking" have occurred on timeline